Friday, June 6, 2014

The Magical Mountain and The Way

Gunung Hua Shan kira-kira 100 km dari kota muslim Xian, China. Tempat tafakur dan khalwa yang unik. To gather and nurture inner light/strength for jihad in society later.....To do that you need a Master who will guide to the Way. To arrive at your own self. Pure dazzling encompassing Oneness. Foto kredit diambil dari bloger Zahariz.
the climb from the north peak to the rest of the peaks
(While being stucked in Xi’an for almost 2 weeks, I spent 2 days in the mountain of Hua Shan, about 130km east of Xi’an. Huashan is a mountain that I always wanted to climb since many years ago, after I saw the pictures of it from a friend who went there almost 10 years ago. Even looking from the picture, I could sense that this place is magical. It’s a special mountain, and its one of my wishlist. After days and days stucked in the busy city of Xi’an, which flooded by millions of people, I guess it’s a good idea to spend a few quiet and calm days in the mountains. After all, I always like to be in a mountain, its my most favourite place. Being in a mountain, I feel peaceful, its so quiet, since not many people want to climb to the top of a mountain, so usually being on top of a mountain, I only hear the sound of wind and birds, nothing more. Being on top of a mountain, I feel like I’m at the roof of the world, able to see far beyond the horizon, from the bird’s eye view, and I can see the blue sky at day and the stars clearly at night, since all the clouds are below me. The feeling when youre standing on top of a mountain, is magical.)



hua13

No comments: